Confessions of a Junk Food Junkie

Confessions of a Junk Food Junkie

Monday, March 26, 2012

What's Your Fight?

Biggest Loser kick off today!

Are you all SO excited to get started? Are you just chomping at the bit to start making healthier choices and kicking those stubborn pounds in the butt once and for all? Are you ready to just get absolutely ruthless and take no prisoners? Are you bursting at the seams to be the BIGGEST LOSER???


Okay, now let's get REAL. How many of you got up this morning and had to FORCE yourselves to be excited about this next twelve weeks? How many of you went through a million and one excuses you could use to back out? How many of you are thinking to yourselves, I don't think I can/ want to do this?.....


Well, trust me, you're not alone. I definitely battled ALL of those things this weekend. Being a new mommy has me tired, stressed, feeling short on time and the last thing on my mind has been getting into shape. BUT, I remind myself how unhappy I am with the way I feel and I make myself believe that I will accomplish this.


I have mush more than just baby weight to lose. I have the weight that has literally BEEN a weight to me for my whole adult life. But, just like the long fight it took to bring that baby into this world, I will fight to be the woman I am meant to be, body, spirit and mind. I am making a promise today, to fight and not give up. I WILL be a loser!


What's your fight?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you I needed that. Almost had myself convinced ohh I'll start tomorrow and hit it hard....its always tomorrow, tomorrow has to start today.

    ReplyDelete